Thursday 28 February 2013

Happy 9th Birthday, LOTV






This card was made for two reasons, One, for the LOTV 9th Birthday Competition


And two, for my friends birthday as she also happens to love the LOTV images.

I have used the Rosie with Cake Stamp and coloured her in using Promarkers.  The background papers are from a Lucy Cromwell Designstax pad from Papermania. I put a doily behind the main image and cut the image out using a Spellbinders Labels 27 die.





The sentiment is from the LOTV Calendars Stamps set, and was cut out using the Spellbinders star die.  I edged the cut stamps with Tim Holtz Spun Sugar Distress Inks.  The pearls on the background strip are from Kort and Godt.




The flowers are either from my stash or came from Wild Orchid.  The small butterfly die was the Marianne Topirary and Butterfly die set.
I made the candle by tightly rolling a small strip of paper with a small length of black cotton glued to the inside.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

LOTV 9th Birthday Card Competition
Joanna Sheen Challenge Blog - Layer it Up

4 comments:

  1. Hey sweetie what a gorgeous creations, I love it...

    Thank you for joining us on our 9th Birthday challenge....

    Huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, I adore all the LOTV images and you have done this one proud - love the pretty colours and the candle is a perfect finishing touch. Thanks for joining us at Joanna Sheen.
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable and so gorgeous...Thanks for joining us at Joanna Sheen Challenge.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute, love it, the colour looks awesome perfect choice :)

    ReplyDelete