Friday 3 March 2017

Send more Chocolate!

Being a self confessed chocoholic,  it was quite apt that one of the dies I received from Tattered Lace a couple of weeks ago was the saying 'Things are getting worse, send more Chocolate'.
To begin with, I made a stand up plaque for the kitchen.


I used one of the House Mouse Gruffies stamp sets from Joanna Sheen called 'Bearytastic Day', which I thought went with it really well.

I cut the sentiment in half and added it top and bottom of the picture. 

I then decided to make a hanging wall plaque, using the sentiment as a whole and just using Tattered Lace products. 
  

The Easter Egg dies came from their advent calendar,  which I thought was good value, and great fun too - why should it be just the kids that can enjoy the countdown to Christmas! 

I was really pleased with the way both plaques came out.  They would both be fun additions to have in the kitchen. I hope you like them too.


No comments:

Post a Comment