Thursday 7 March 2013

Mother's Day

Who can believe it is March already and Mother's Day is almost upon us?  I made this card for my Mum using a decoupage image from the brilliant 'Best of La Pashe' CD, which I love.





It was extremely quick and easy to make, as the image says it all, but I layered the image onto a Magic Mirror Die'Sire Decorative Die, cut from green card and highlighted the corners with gems.
The flowers are from Wild Orchid and also some I bought from the NEC.
The background paper is from the Dovecraft Aquamarine floral print paper pack.

I am entering this card into the Bearly Mine - Mothers Day Challenge.

1 comment:

  1. wonderful image, and lovely layout to showcase it too
    Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog - Tiggertastic

    Designing for:

    Sketch Saturday , Bearly Mine Designs and Kenny K

    ReplyDelete